BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009


I thought I was a good student...sigh... apparently not. I have a crap load of work to do and I haven't done much, it is not even funny. I have never seen so much work in my life! It is as if there is a demon hanging over my head, multiplying the pages of my readings! I hope I can make it through. I have become the Queen of procrastination, I'd rather watch some k-drama than do any school work. The other day, my friend and I finished "An Autumn Tale" in one day!!! It wasn't even such a wonderful drama for that matter (well, it had Won Bin in it so that kind of made up for everything else...hehehe). Can you imagine watching 16 Episodes in one day? It was our drama marathon overindulgence, we had snacks and tissues (it was one of those extremely depressing shows that I despise, blame my cheesy ass friend) and made the occasional bathroom break. My whole weekend was wasted because of that stupid show! This whole week I have been paying the price for wasting last weekend... I am unrepentant though, still watching stuff here and there. This is someone who has a 50 page paper due in the next 2 weeks... I think I have outdone myself this time... or may be not...hehe

I will be good tonight and do some reading, if I can keep my eyes open... may God help me!

I think I need a slap or maybe a knock on the head to wake me up from this lethargy that is almost swallowing me... ahhh... Oh crap, I still have another 100 or so pages to read, I better get to work now... In the famous words of Black Adder, "Oh, God. Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more."

0 comments: