BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Life!!!

I just heard that my father had a stroke back home in Nigeria... he is only 50 years old!!! I feel so scared!!! It was a mild stroke but still it made me think about the possibility that I might not hear his voice or see him again. I have already lost so many family members and I am not ready for another loss. I and my siblings are going to fight this as much as we can, no more red meat or alcohol for you Daddy!!! We are going to ensure that we do all we can to keep him healthy! I feel so bad because I am always away from home instead of being there for family... I prayed hard to God to preserve my family, we have been through a lot of bad times but we have weathered it all together, it is time to enjoy, sickness and death cannot come and mess things up!!! I am pray things will be fine with my baba's health and with everything!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-( I'll keep him in my prayers.. stay strong!!
xx

LaPenseuse said...

Thanks!!! : )