BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Another week... of moving...

I will be spending my summer in New York and I have had to move my stuff twice already, it really sucks! I will be in there in June, July and part of August before I move to Europe. Only God knows how things will play out, I am already tired of everything. Sometimes I regret the choice I made to move away from home... I just got a job for the summer, it starts on Monday and I am quite nervous, I feel so small and a bit inadequate for the job... okay, I have to stop whining now!


About the Switzerland wahala, its being sorted out right now... phew! I have already started to look for an apartment and to gather information on the getting my resident permit... I really hope everything works! I definitely have a wild and free spirit (I like to tell myself so...hehe) I can't seem to stay in one place for a long time... I think I got that from my mother, she is always traveling, exploring new places and making new experiences.

My daddy is really stubborn oh! He not only still eats meat and other unhealthy foods late at night, I caught him sipping some red wine yesterday night! I feel like shaking him to make him see the importance of his health over the instant gratification of food and drink! He promised to play "squash" 3 times a week and take the stairs for his health... I hope he really does, in fact, I will send spies to watch him closely : ) and of course my mummy with nag him endlessly until he gets back into shape!

0 comments: