I am just getting accustomed to this whole blogging experience. This is like a diary for me, a place where I can leave my thoughts and revisit them later (and wonder what the hell I was thinking when I wrote them down!)... Anyway, I have been having quite the time reconciling the differences between three or four different places I live and school in. My family lives in Nigeria (we sort of live all over the place, I just finished four years of college in the US and in Canada (two years in the US and the other two in Quebec). I am currently heading to Switzerland (Geneva to be precise) to further my education. I have had an interesting experience so far, I wonder what awaits me in Geneva!
Currently, I am dealing with the difficulty in communication, lack of organization and laxity of things in Switzerland and poor customer service, it's really annoying! My application process to a school there went well but after that, things have been rather hectic and unclear! Apparently, they need original copies of my secondary school transcript (I went to secondary school in Nigeria), I only have photocopies of the transcript and my secondary school requires my personal collection of the original document. Why in the world aren't they satisfied with stamped photocopies??? It will cost me over $2000 to travel to Nigeria to get my transcript and that in my opinion is too much!!! They also asked for a bunch of other random things that I have no idea how to access before the deadline... this is poop!!! I wish communication was not so difficult...arrrrrghhhhhh!!!
3 comments:
I know hun.. moving is hard. I'm doing it too.. I'm moving too England and its been soooooooooo stressful!!!! It'll all be over soon. & Yeah those stupid schools are annoying with all their demands and what not hiss.
x
Yes .its anoying..but keep ur head up and stay encouraged and just doo it..its all good...soon it'll be over...:)
@ Dee, when are you moving? Good luck!!! I think that moving is one of the hardest things to do! Yeah, school applications drain me, I hiss in agreement!!! : )
@ Yayemarie, Salut!!! Thanks for the words of encouragement! I will try to remember that it will all come to an end soon!
Post a Comment