BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Long time no write.

Woah, it's been a minute since my last post... I have so many things to say but the internet has been my enemy these months. I will quickly say what I have to say, while I still have access to blogger. So I was in Beijing for three months... first problem: visa. It sucks to have visa problems anywhere but in China, it more than sucks, it is hell. I got the wrong visa from Geneva and as a result, I was stuck with visa problems for quite a while. In fact, I had to travel all the way back to my country after three months just to change the visa to the correct one, I was lucky that my sister's wedding was coming up, at least there was a valid reason to buy a $2000 ticket on short notice.... did I mention I was illegal for one day? It was all thanks to the meanies at the Beijing Public Safety Bureau (yes, the Public Safety Bureau (PSB) is where foreigners (or Aliens as we are called here) have to register or extend their visas)...oh, just noticed that I have brackets in a bracket...hehe... last minute screw over at the PSB... major screw over... hehehe... led to my trip to Soeul, Singapore and Ulaanbator for visa runs...woohoo! Also led to the "Vienam Fiasco" as I call it... I almost got ripped off and screwed over by Vietnamese visa agents, had to cancel a flight and hotel reservations last minute... that's a tale for another day! Life, oh life! I wish I could go into the details of my issues in Beijing but time wont let me. Aside from the visa shit, Beijing was actually fun. In fact, it was the most fun I've had in any country...EVER. I was suddenly a social butterfly, shopping like a maniac, got drunk for the first time (of all places... puked in the bar and got a very old shifu angry after I puked in his taxi)... I will never get drunk ever... EVER... I felt like shit many days! Got photographed and recorded on video by random Chinese people... the starring is endless, quite annoying if I may say so. It is not easy to be black here! I also experience something deeper than a crush for the first time in my life... in Beijing... or maybe it wasn't deeper than a crush... I'm confused...hahahaha... that didn't end too well... I moved to a new city so there's more to tell... so much to tell... Okay. got to go now... can't be in Starbucks forever. Be back soon. Hopefully...cos Starbucks is freaking one hour and a half away from me.

0 comments: