BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 26, 2011

:(

My namesake and cousin, who was not quite one year old yet passed away on Christmas day... I am so sad, I can't imagine how her parents are feeling right now. There is nothing I hate more than death. The little one has been suffering since the day she was born because of congenital heart defects. I was hoping that she would survive and grow up to be healthy and happy child. It is at times like these that the unfairness and absurdity of human existence becomes glaring. She was so tiny but she struggled to live, to breathe, to eat, to smile and even to cry...

RIP little one! You'll always be loved and remembered!

2 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

Sorry to hear that, but she is in a better place now watching over you. ♥

Happy New Year. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

LaPenseuse said...

Happy New Year Cat Hag!!! I hope that you are doing great! :)

Thanks for your comment, it is definitely comforting to know that at least she in not in pain any more.