BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I feel like rambling!

I always have moments when I am filled with doubt about every single decision I have made in life. This is one of such moments... I am at a very pivotal point in my life and I have only one plan of action. I have been really worried about what I will do if my plan fails. I feel trapped by the choices I have made this far in my life even though things have worked out well for me thus far. I am really questioning my career choice, my geographical location, my lifestyle, in fact, everything around me has become a question mark. I hope that I can regain the confidence in what I do and how I do it. I don't even know why I feel unsettled right now but I hope this feeling will go away soon because it is not a great one at all!


That said, I will move on to more positive ramblings! I have finished my visa application and I think I may have found the perfect apartment in Geneva :)
Also, this summer has been an experience. I usually over do my workout, for the past 3-4 years, I did anything from yoga, pilates, kick boxing, jiu jitsu, weight lifting, cycling and step 6 times a week for an hour or two. It was so much that my arms went from being just toned to muscular (and I mean reeeeaaly muscular!). You should have seen my parents faces when they saw their little girl becoming a little boy...hahaha... That to me was the sign that I was taking it over board. After looking at what I had done to my arms, I decided to reduce the workout intensity, since May, I have been working out for only 2-3 times a week. Hopefully my arms will stop looking like tubers of yam!!! hehe

5 comments:

Nana said...

Hey, I want to be as focused on working out as you. I fluctuate; hit the gym 2-3 times a week,then nothing for the next month. I've been keeping my weight low by cutting portions, but as you know, girl, that's NO fun... I feel guilty when I eat. Really. It's sad. Anyways, it's normal to feel unsure sometimes, everyone goes through it. You can be the most confident person and have moments where you're just like 'WTF am I doing?!'

LaPenseuse said...

Hello!

Your "hungry girl" posts were very interesting... I wish I had the discipline to do something like that, to see how far I can go. Food is one of my many weaknesses...aaaah... When I started working out, I wanted to be stronger and disciplined but I ended up overdoing it. I guess the lesson is everything in moderation... both exercise and food
Yeah, I am going through that "WTF am I doing" phase, it really sucks! You are right, it is part of human nature :/

*Diane* said...

Ahhhh,i'm not alone in the "where am i going w/ my life boat". I'm studying accounting in school and i'm working full time, and every day, i question...is accounting the right field for you? if no, then what's the right thing? it gets really frightful from time to time( i've worked myself into a panicked frenzy a few times) but for the most part, we have to just do what we can, leave the rest for God.
And, i just started yoga, i'm not gonna lie, i thought yoga was a pansy workout...lol. i assure you, i have changed my thoughts, and i'm loving it.

Yayemarie said...

lol thanks for the good laugh at your parents reaction...yes i feel you , im actually on this workout 2 to 3 hours /day regime so I feel you..

IAHIA said...

v-kool-usfilm.com
avremigio.com
exquisiteweddingsgreece.com
pinturas-vigo.com