
I LOVE this woman, I only got to hear her music on the radio (yes, I still use a radio hehe) or watch her via youtube and I have one of her CD's. I found out from a friend today that she is having a concert here in Geneva on Wednesday!!! While I have a paper due on Thursday morning, I cannot resist the urge to chuck school work down the toilet and spend a wonderful evening listening to her amazing voice!!! I bought the ticket with immediate alacrity (never mind that I was too broke a few moments ago... hehehe). It was surprisingly cheap even though I bought it late (45 CHF)... no matter what, I don't think I will ever regret choosing to go to her concert over working on my endless paper... yep.
I Know Your Name 我知道你的名字
4 years ago


1 comments:
lelandbchapman.com
emeraldgardensnw.com
v-kool-usfilm.com
avremigio.com
Post a Comment