Flatmate: “I can’t stand women, they can be so catty and they hold on to grudges forever. That is why a majority of my friends are male. In fact, if possible, I would trade my female housemates to live with only men. Women have so much drama, I can’t live with them. “
Me: O.o (she didn’t just indirectly diss me!)
Flatmate: ” Don’t look so surprised, you’ve always known that I am a tom-boy. I grew up with men around me, all the time. All my best friends are male.”
Me: “It must be nice.”
Flatmate: “Yeah, men are so chill. They argue now and forget it two seconds later, but women never do.”
Me: “Okay.” (eh, let’s not over-generalize here. I do know Samson, who stopped talking to me after I made fun of his favorite football team… and its been weeks since it happened)
Flatmate: “It was so much fun when I shared an apartment with three guys. We were always making fun of girls being girly and stuff. Men tell jokes like jokes but women take things too seriously. I have learned to be chill about stuff because I hang out with men all the time.”
Me: “Right.” (Yeah, I thrive on drama. I brush my teeth with bitchiness every morning, the word "chill" is not in my vocabulary)
Flatmate: “Oh by the way, I ate the blueberries in your fridge. I was so hungry at night and didn’t have anything to eat. I hope its okay.”
Me: “Well, I am a catty woman. Give me back my blueberries NOW.”
Moral of the story: Men are not a certain way. Neither are women. I can choose to be nice and I can choose to be mean. It’s not something that depends on gender.
Moral #2: Don’t diss me (directly or otherwise) and expect blueberries in return.
I Know Your Name 我知道你的名字
4 years ago

15 comments:
hahaha!! Did u really ask 4 your blueberries though? :p
Hello Kat!!! :)
Thanks for stopping by my little blog!!! I did ask her for the blueberries as a joke of course...just wanted to pull her legs a little bit...hehehe :)
Happy Sunday!!!
lol yeah I wondered if the blueberries part was for real too.
fav quote of the day!!! "I thrive on drama. I brush my teeth with bitchiness every morning," ha ha ha ha ha ha.
ugh Im tired of girls who say how they dont get along with girls etc. I'm the girl that's friends with a ton of girls, so tha's odd. Normally it's cool, but the girls who tend to make a huge deal just don't know how to get along with other females, it's almost like they skipped the girl code class of respect & empathy.
Hello Chell!!!
Thanks for commenting! :)
You hit the nail on the head. The girls who often make a big deal about having no female friends don't know how to get along with other females. I try to be friends with my flatmate but it is not easy with the way she talks down other women all the time!
Awww you sound so nice.
And your flatmate doesn't sound very nice at all. :(
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
I really dislike women like your flatmate who like to give excuses and go on about how men are so much better than women.
I recommend she reads this; "I Have No Female Friends"
Eccentric!!! :)
It has been ages!!! How have you been doing??? I hope you are doing great! Thanks for commenting! :)
I read the blog post of the link you sent to me and the comments were so funny! It would be much funnier if I got my flatmate to read that post, I wonder how she will respond...hehehehe
Hello Cat Hag!!! (I LOVE your blog name by the way!!!):)
Thanks for reading and commenting!!!
Happy Friday!!! :)
@LaPenseuse
Has it been ages? Really? Time moves by so quickly I can't even tell. I'm doing alright, really I could be better. Do share if you got your flatmate to read that post.
P.S. Totally unrelated but you listen to K-pop right? Would you recommend 4Men or Brown Eyed Soul? Somehow I started listening to 4Men thinking you recommended them somewhere here but now I'm not so sure.
Hehehe... I doubt she will want to read it but she was a bit ruffled when I mentioned about it to her.
I do listen to KPop now and then!!! :)
I LOVE Brown Eyed Soul!!! 4 Men is also great but I listen more to Brown Eyed Soul. Brown Eyed Soul sound more like old rnb while 4Men sounds more "pop-ish"
I would love to know what your KPop playlist is!!! :)
Okay I'll have to listen to Brown Eyed Soul too, I tried with 4Men but I am not really feeling them. I like pop-ish so I don't know.
I listen to a lot of K-pop! I got my friend to make me several playlists so now I listen to even more K-pop. Right now I've got GD&TOP, After School (Virgin), Dalmatian, Girl's Day, SNSD, 2AM, Gain, Clazziquai Project, Mad Seoul Child, Seungri, Sheean, 10cm, J.ae...yes I listen to a lot of K-pop.
Oh cool!!! I've not heard 10cm, Gain or Sheean, I will check them out!!! I listen to a ton hip hop style music too, like Epik High and Drunken Tiger, especially Epik High, which is my favorite Korean group! I also have tons of OSTs from dramas that I watch :P
10cm is an indie group and they sing mostly ballads and slow songs that warm the heart. I'm not such a big fan of hip-hop and R&B but I do listen to Epik High's more pop-ish songs. I don't listen to Drunken Tiger at all. Gain is from Brown Eyed Girls, she released a solo mini-album last year :D
I listen to soundtracks too! I've got Hwang Jin Yi OST which I love especially and just recently, Sungkyunkwan Scandal OST. Most of my soundtracks are from Bollywood and Japanese anime though :D
I have the Hwang Jin Yi OST too, and so many more that have lost count. I have old bollywood stuff from the 60s to the 80s, which I LOVE... like the sound tracks for Gumnaam and Yeh Vada Raha. I have a bunch of Japanese stuff, especially from BEGIN and Tommyfebruary6. I wish I could have a look at your music collection!!! It would be so interesting!!!
we have gone so far from the topic of the post...huahahahahaha
I think I only listened to Hwang Jin Yi OST when you mentioned it. I don't listen to much Bollywood but my music collection is pretty diverse. I've made a post on my summer playlist for this year. It is not much but it does give a view into my music collection.
And yeah the thread has gone so off topic! It's my fault ^^;
Post a Comment