BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bad Guy



Jung Yeop - 가시꽃 - Thorn Flower - Bad Guy OST

Currently, I'm watching the Korean Drama Bad Guy, I LOVE Jung Yeop's voice in this song and all the songs of Brown Eyed Soul!!! :)

6 comments:

cosmicyoruba said...

Wah! I love the song, 가시꽃 sounds amazing. I might also check out the drama even though I'm not a big fan of modern K-dramas, I prefer historicals.

LaPenseuse said...

I don't watch many modern dramas either but this one is not bad. For modern dramas, You can also watch Time between Dog and Wolf, that is one of my favorite action dramas. I am watching two historical dramas now: Dong Yi and Sungkyunkwan Scandal, both very good too.

cosmicyoruba said...

As Time between Dog and Wolf is one of your favourite dramas, I'll definitely check it out. I'm also watching SKS though I haven't gone too far (only 4 episodes)

LaPenseuse said...

Yay for watching Time between Dog and Wolf, Lee Jun Ki is such a great actor! What you think of SKS so far? I've watched the first two episodes :)

cosmicyoruba said...

I'd love any drama that my dahling Yoochun stars in, that's all I have to say.

LaPenseuse said...

hehehehe :)