BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

2010 begins today :)


(Photo by Dennis Germaine)

I have not had access to internet for quite a while. I spent the past 2 months on assignment in places with no immediate access to internet. All that traveling made me feel disconnected from the world and from the reality that I was used to. It was quite hard because of my addiction to internet and the fact that I had to leave all the dramas that I was watching behind... hehehe. Even though it was great to travel around, I'm glad those months are over. I'm back to my life in Geneva, grad school is kicking butt right now because I missed some classes but I will catch up. I will have no social life this semester because I have school and two jobs, one of which will require me to travel on request. I have 5 exams, one 30- pager and two big presentations. It sounds scary now but I'm sure that I will be able to do it all if I can stay focused! I do hope that my blog does not suffer the brunt of my lack of free time!

There are so many changes going on in my life right now, it feels a little overwhelming. However, I will dance to the tune that life is playing to me and see where my feet will end. At this time, I will remember the wise words of Guillaume Apollinaire- "La joie venait toujours apres la peine." Fighting!!!! :)

Happy new year BLOGGER!

11 comments:

Sugarking said...

Godd luck to you dearie, I shall be praying for you!

cosmicyoruba said...

happy new year indeed...i really missed your online presence :D hope everything is going well. good luck with the changes in your life. and i wish you have a fighting spirit as well. FIGHTING!!!

LaPenseuse said...

Thanks guys!!! :)
@ eccentric- I'm following your wordpress now :)

Nana said...

Hello love! good luck with your assignements! I know what you're going through; as a student and a worker, and a volunteer; when you add up all three, it can get crazy sometimes. But just remember the exhilarating feeling of a finished paper you are proud to submit ;-)

LaPenseuse said...

Hello Nana!!! Thanks for the words of encouragement, I appreciate it! BTW, it looks like you had tons of fun on vaca, lucky girl!!! :)
Enjoy your break from the internet, it is a good thing to do sometimes!!!

LaPenseuse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myne said...

Just coming over and I want to say Happy Easter. All the best with your study and jobs.

Jennifer A. said...

Happy new year...first time here I think.

LaPenseuse said...

Hello Myne and Jaycee!!!!

:)

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Hope all is well. Just checking in on you.

LaPenseuse said...

Thanks!!! I hope you are doing great too. I have been watching the documentary you posted on your blog and I was very inspired by it... its wonderful to see people who never give up!