BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Thousand Words

I know this video has been on numerous blogs already but I couldn't help it! :)

A Thousand Words from Ted Chung on Vimeo.

9 comments:

cosmicyoruba said...

goodness, i thought it was a music video! i admit my first thought was 'what is this? why is he invading her privacy by going through her pics?'

was it part of the short videos for bloomingdales (i was going to write bloomsbury lol)? i liked tall enough. this is the first time i've seen this one though so thanks for putting it up!

cosmicyoruba said...

p.s. my heart is set in stone it seems. i was not touched after watching it ^_^

LaPenseuse said...

hehehehe... I'm kind of a cheese ball (sometimes), I found it a bit touching... yeah, it was sort of creepy now that I watch it again... Ted Chung's videos tend to have a creepy feel to them. LoL at bloomsbury... I haven't watched those, I will check them out! Ted Chung is a movie director and screen writer whose "shorts" are very interesting, a bit weird but touching (to cheesy people, I guess) haha

cosmicyoruba said...

Cheese ball is good too! Never heard of Ted Chung before which is why I thought it was a music video. Don't mind me I'm just too critical and too 'in touch with the real world' I hardly enjoy stuff ^_^

LaPenseuse said...

I am not a total cheese ball, I am quite cynical too (a poor attempt to redeem myself) hehehe... yeah, it did look like a music video, if you think this one was weird, try watching his other shorts!

cosmicyoruba said...

I'll check out his other videos! I can find them on vimeo right?

LaPenseuse said...

Yep, they are on vimeo, tell me what you think after seeing them. hehe

Jennifer A. said...

I don't know...this video is touching. Awww, especially when he forwarded the package,

LaPenseuse said...

Yay, someone thinks the video was touching like me!!!
It made me think about how people make connections, we make it seem so hard when it could be so easy to connect with people :)