BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm listening to right now.

It is a cold and grey Wednesday and only slow music fits the mood...


Jeong Yeop- Thorn Flower

David Tao- Melody

Andres Cepeda- Dia Tras Dia

Clazziquai- She is

Collie Buddz- Tommorrow's Another Day

Begin- Koishikute

Vanessa de Mata- Bao Sorte

Park Hyo Shin- Hwa Shin

Soha- C'est Bien Mieux Comme Ca

John Legend- Floating Away

Charlotte Church- Dream a Dream

Gage- Pardonne Moi

4 comments:

cosmicyoruba said...

Music!

It warms my heart that you're listening to 'She Is', that was the song I sang when graduating from Korean class (we all had to either sing a song in Korean or read an essay in Korean) ^_^

Btw, did I send you an email on Kimpa Vita after all these months?? Or did I imagine sending it, (that happens sometimes).

LaPenseuse said...

You sang it to you Korean class??? So cute!!! :)
I try to sing along but my pronunciation of Korean is horrible...hahahaha

I haven't checked the gmail account e-mail in ages so perhaps you have, I will go an check it right now! :)

By the way, thanks for reading my posts!!! <3

cosmicyoruba said...

Yes I did! For graduation so the audience was larger than my class (which only had like 3 people in it, including me and the teacher!). Now I wish I made a video of me singing!

Basically I've learnt that you can't pronounce Korean the way it is transliterated in English. Reading in characters makes it easier to know how to pronounce stuff :D

Let me know when you check! And I adore your blog...because I think you're an awesome & interesting person who I wish was my friend in real life (she said it!)

LaPenseuse said...

Awww :)
It sounds like it was an awesome class, I miss school!!! Well, some aspects of school...hehehe... By the way, did you get my email? :)

I wish I could learn Korean too! Unfortunately, I am still stuck in Mandarin, still trying to learn it! I wonder if I ever will...hehehe The few Korean words I know come from watching too many dramas/ movies and music :)

Your last comment really made my day!...and the sentiments are mutual, I LOVE your blog and the things that you write about! If we do meet someday, I'm sure we would have tons of things to talk about!!! ^_^