I'M KING OF THE WORLD... muahahaha
Seasons from Erica Haowei Hu on Vimeo.
awww vewi charming indeed :)
Yeah, this video makes me happy, it is so fluid and light!How is Nigeria by the way? I hope you are having tons of fun and eating good food!!! :)
This video is awesome! :)I noticed that vimeo has quite a number of really well-illustrated videos featured on it. xoxo,Addie The Cat Hag
Thanks for commenting Cat Hag!!! :)Yeah, I love finding new videos on vimeo, it is kind of a hobby!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awww vewi charming indeed :)
Yeah, this video makes me happy, it is so fluid and light!
How is Nigeria by the way? I hope you are having tons of fun and eating good food!!! :)
This video is awesome! :)
I noticed that vimeo has quite a number of really well-illustrated videos featured on it.
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Thanks for commenting Cat Hag!!! :)
Yeah, I love finding new videos on vimeo, it is kind of a hobby!!!
Post a Comment