BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chick

CHICK from Mayki on Vimeo.



I love this video!!! Unique animation, it is beautiful and creepy at the same time. I've been trying to decipher what exactly the woman was took away from the man. I wonder.

4 comments:

cosmicyoruba said...

Oh wow, I'm only just watching this video now. You're right, it is creepy and fascinating. From what I saw, the woman took the man's eyes. Do you think that's supposed to represent anything??

LaPenseuse said...

Yeah, the commenters of the video were trying to guess what the "eyes" signify. Someone said it signifies the life experiences of the men, another person said she took their consciousness, while another person said she took away their souls. It got me wondering the deeper significance of the video.

Perhaps, it is not that deep, she just love taking away peoples eyeballs...hehehehe

cosmicyoruba said...

Why would she take the life experiences of the men though? And if she took away their souls how would they walk willingly into her room? Maybe she's supposed to be a prostitute and the men who visit her lose something in return for her favours. Maybe the eyes represent money?

Or yes, maybe she just loves eyeballs!

LaPenseuse said...

the interpretation of the eyes as money sounds possible but I think it is way cooler if she just loves collecting eyeballs hehehehe :)