BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WTH.

A friend of mine showed the the video below and I decided to share it:



Wow. Notice how one of the cars ran into the crowd... is this really happening in Nigeria??? I wonder what road safety workers are doing when these people take over major roads, it doesn't make sense!!!

3 comments:

cosmicyoruba said...

things like this totally piss me off. it doesn't make any sense at all. according to the report, it happens on Sundays and i guess most road safety workers take the day off then. i sincerely hope those 'young men' driving so recklessly get arrested but then again i'm sure their daddies would bail them out. it's disgusting! driving in Abuja is already so deadly, i see no reason why street racing should be glamourised.

LaPenseuse said...

I just hope they wont kill pedestrians!!!! I bet they are a bunch of high school kids :(

Jennifer A. said...

Ridiculous. No sense in it No purpose. Saw that car running into a bunch of people, I dare say someone (a bystander) was at the risk of losing his/her life.