BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

21...

Today has a lot of firsts... my first blog-post, my 21st year on planet earth...I have heard that 21 marks the beginning of true independence and true life experiences in the real world... bleh!!! I don't know if I am ready for all of that! I honestly do hate growing older every year! I wish I could remain a carefree kid living with my siblings and friends and parents... now I have to make choices that are going to change the direction of my life! Oh well... okay this sucks, why the hell am I listening to corny and depressing music as I write this post? I have to stop!!! Anyways, happy birthday to me!!! :)


... I promise to post as much as I can (well, I probably should be working on my thesis but w'eva) heeheehee

0 comments: